Paul M. Rady
Chairman, CEO and President
- Co-Founder of Antero Resources, serving as President of Antero Resources since April 30, 2021 and as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of Antero Resources since May 2004.
- President of Antero Midstream since April 30, 2021 and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream since the closing of Antero Midstream’s simplification transactions (the “Simplification Transactions”) in March 2019.
- Served as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Antero’s predecessor company from its founding in 2002 to its ultimate sale to XTO Energy, Inc. in 2005.
- Served as President, CEO and Chairman of Pennaco Energy from 1998 until its sale to Marathon in 2001.
- Worked with Barrett Resources from 1990 until 1998, moving from Chief Geologist to Exploration Manager, EVP Exploration; President, COO and Director; and ultimately CEO.
- Began his career with Amoco, where he served ten years as a geologist focused on the Rockies and Mid-Continent.
Michael N. Kennedy
Director and SVP - Finance; CFO of Antero Resources
- Currently serves as Senior Vice President—Finance of Antero Midstream and Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President—Finance of Antero Resources Corporation.
- Served as Chief Financial Officer of Antero Midstream from the closing of the Simplification Transactions in March 2019 until April 30, 2021, prior to which Mr. Kennedy served as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance of the general partner of Antero Midstream GP LP beginning in April 2017 and as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance of the general partner of Antero Midstream Partners LP beginning in February 2014.
- Served as Antero Resources’ Senior Vice President of Finance beginning in January 2016, prior to which he served as Vice President of Finance beginning in August 2013.
- Served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Forest Oil Corporation from 2009 to 2013 and served in various financial positions prior thereto.
- Served as an auditor with Arthur Andersen, focusing on the Natural Resources industry.
David H. Keyte
- Co-founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Caerus Oil and Gas LLC since 2009
- Former Executive of Forest Oil Corporation
Nancy E. Chisholm
- Spent 20 years with Tyco International, most recently as President of Tyco Retail Solutions.
- Served as Vice President of Human Resources for Tyco's ADT Security Solutions' global business unit.
- Currently serves as a Board of Director of History Colorado.
- Previously served on the Board of Trustees and as Interim President for Western Colorado University, where she is currently Chair for their capital campaign focused on strengthening academic excellence and competitiveness.
- Current Board Member at Envera Systems, LLC, a privately held electronic security company.
- Earned her bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Western Colorado University and completed Duke University's Fuqua School of Management's Executive Leadership Program.
Peter A. Dea
- Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Confluence Resources LP, since the company’s inception in September 2016
- Co-Founder, President and CEO of Cirque Resources LP since its inception in May 2007
- President, CEO and Director of Western Gas Resources, Inc. from 2001 through their merger with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation in 2006
- CEO and Chairman of the Board of Barrett Resources Corporation from 1999 and 2000, respectively, until its sale in 2001 to Williams Companies
- Served as a director of the general partner of Antero Midstream GP LP from April 2018 through the closing of the Simplification Transactions
W. Howard Keenan, Jr.
- Since 1997, has been a Member of Yorktown Partners LLC, a private investment manager focused on the energy industry
- From 1975 to 1997, was in the Corporate Finance Department of Dillon, Read & Co. Inc, and active in private equity and energy areas, including the founding of the Yorktown Partners fund in 1991
- Serves on the boards of directors of multiple Yorktown Partners portfolio companies
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Antero Resources
- Served as a director of the general partner of Antero Midstream GP LP beginning in April 2017 and as a director of the general partner of the Antero Midstream Partners LP beginning in February 2014, in each case, through the closing of the Simplification Transactions
Brooks J. Klimley
- President of Brooks J. Klimley & Associates, an energy advisory services firm focused on corporate strategy, governance and finance for public and private energy, power and infrastructure companies
- Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs teaching “Energy and Power Financing Markets: The Quest for Sustainable Development”
- From 2013 to 2019, served as Managing Director and Head of Energy & Natural Resources at the Silverfern Group
- Over 30 years of experience leading investment banking and private equity practices focused on the energy and natural resources sectors
- Served as a director of the general partner of Antero Midstream GP LP beginning in 2017, and as a director of the general partner of Antero Midstream Partners LP form March 2015 to 2017, in each case, through the closing of the Simplification Transactions
Janine J. McArdle
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Apex Strategies, LLC, a global consultancy company providing advisory services to midstream and downstream energy companies, since 2016.
- Executive of Apache Corporation from 2002 to 2015 serving most recently as Senior Vice President – Global Gas Monetization and President, Kitimat LNG.
- Served as President and Managing Director for Aquila Europe Ltd. from 2001 to 2002 and served in various executive and trading roles prior thereto
- Has over 30 years of experience as an executive in the oil and gas industry with extensive background in engineering, marketing, business development, finance and risk management.
- Other Public Company Boards include: Santos Ltd; Advantage Energy Ltd; Halcon Resources Corporation (until 2019)
John C. Mollenkopf
- Prior to his retirement in 2016, served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for MarkWest operations of MPLX GP LLC
- In 2002, was on of five founders of MarkWest Energy Partners, LP, and until 2015, served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- From 1996 to 2002, worked in various senior management roles for MarkWest Hydrocarbon, Inc
- From 1982 to 1996, worked for ARCO Oil and Gas Company in various roles in engineering and operations
- Served as a director of Antero Midstream Partners, LP beginning in April 2017 through the closing of the Simplification Transactions