- Where is Antero Midstream's corporate headquarters?
1615 Wynkoop Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
- What are the locations that Antero Midstream operates in?
Antero Midstream operates in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Click here for more information regarding Antero operations.
- On what stock exchange(s) is Antero Midstream traded and under what symbol?
New York Stock Exchange (the NYSE) under the symbol AM.
- How can I purchase Antero Midstream’s shares?
Please contact a brokerage firm of your choice to execute a trade. Antero Midstream is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and trades under the symbol AM.
- Does Antero Midstream pay distributions?
Yes, on a quarterly basis.
- Does Antero Midstream have a direct unit purchase plan?
No. We do not have a direct unit purchase program. We encourage you to contact a brokerage firm of your choice.
- When is Antero Midstream’s fiscal year ended?
Antero Midstream uses a calendar year.
- Who is Antero Midstream’s Independent Auditor?
KPMG is our independent auditor.
- Who is Antero Midstream’s transfer agent?
Please call American Stock Transfer Company (AST), our Transfer Agent, at 1-800-937-5449. You may also write to them at the following address:
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
VP – Finance
Or please visit our Investor Relations page and complete our online form to be added to our email distribution list.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Antero Midstream?
We expect to make available our SEC filings< for Antero Midstream on our website. Additionally, a complete copy of our 10-K, including our audited financial statements, may be requested, free of charge, by sending a written request to: Antero Midstream Partners, LP, Attn: Investor Relations, 1615 Wynkoop Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202.
- How do I contact Antero Midstream with property and/or community-related matters?
Antero Midstream values our local communities, and we are doing our part to minimize the impact of our operations. If you are experiencing any difficulties, please feel free to call our Community Relations Hotline at 304-842-4500 to share your concerns with a Community Relations Representative.
- How can I find out more about MLPs?
For more information about MLPs, please visit the Master Limited Partnership Association (MLPA) website at www.mlpassociation.org
- How can I obtain a copy of my Tax Reporting Package (including my Schedule K-1)?
Your Tax Reporting Package will be mailed to you in early March every year. You may also access your tax package from the Investor Relations section of our website under K-1 Tax Info. If you need further assistance or have any questions regarding your tax package, please contact 855-826-8317.
- What should I do if I need to correct information on my tax package?
Please contact 855-826-8317.