- Where is Antero Midstream's corporate headquarters?
1615 Wynkoop Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
- What are the locations that Antero Midstream operates in?
Antero Midstream operates in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia and Ohio. Click here for more information regarding Antero Midstream's operations.
- On what stock exchange(s) is Antero Midstream traded and under what symbol?
New York Stock Exchange (the NYSE) under the symbol AM.
- How can I purchase Antero Midstream’s shares?
Please contact a brokerage firm of your choice to execute a trade. Antero Midstream is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and trades under the symbol AM.
- Do Antero Midstream shares generate a K-1?
No. Following the simplification transaction in 2019 where Antero Midstream converted to a Delaware Corporation, ownership in AM shares generates a form 1099, not a schedule K-1.
- Does Antero Midstream pay dividends?
Yes, on a quarterly basis.
- Does Antero Midstream have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP”)?
No. We do not currently have a DRIP. We encourage you to contact a brokerage firm of your choice.
- When is Antero Midstream’s fiscal year ended?
Antero Midstream uses a calendar year that ends December 31st.
- Who is Antero Midstream’s Independent Auditor?
KPMG is our independent auditor.
- Who is Antero Midstream’s transfer agent?
Please call American Stock Transfer Company (AST), our Transfer Agent, at 1-800-937-5449. You may also write to them at the following address:
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Director – Finance & Investor Relations
Or please visit our Investor Relations page and complete our online form to be added to our email distribution list.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Antero Midstream?
We expect to make available our SEC filings for Antero Midstream on our website. Additionally, a complete copy of our 10-K, including our audited financial statements, may be requested, free of charge, by sending a written request to: Antero Midstream Partners, LP, Attn: Investor Relations, 1615 Wynkoop Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202.
- How do I contact Antero Midstream with property and/or community-related matters?
Antero Midstream values our local communities, and we are doing our part to minimize the impact of our operations. If you are experiencing any difficulties, please feel free to call our Community Relations Hotline at 304-842-4500 to share your concerns with a Community Relations Representative.